Carbide Buttons For Coal Mining Bits
Coal mining bits are mainly used for underground mining and surface mining of coal, iron ore, copper, and other nonferrous metal ores. Konecarbide offers high and consistent quality tungsten carbide buttons/inserts for coal mining bits and coal drill bits. Our micro-grain carbide tips feature excellent wear and impact resistance and can be used to drill a wide range of conditions. There are two types of coal mining buttons we supply, flat inserts for two-wing coal drill bits and cylindrical buttons for coal mining machines. We not only provide tips/inserts with standard specifications but also offer customization services.
- Micro-grain carbide & 100% virgin materials.
- Excellent wear and impact resistance and can be used to drill a wide range of conditions, mainly including soft and medium conditions.
- Fast cutting ensures high productivity.
- Premium and consistent quality.
For further information (MOQ, price, delivery, etc), please request for quotation. Our sales and engineers are ready to provide the most cost-efficient solution for you.
|Grade||Co%||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRa)||T.R.S (N/mm²)||Application|
|KC19||4||15-15.2||90.3||2000||1. Suitable for geological prospecting, coal mining, inlaid electric drills, and pneumatic drill bits; |
2. Suitable for medium-hard sandstone, limestone, and rock drilling tools used for mixed rock conditions.
|KC23V||8||14.75||85.5||2600||Suitable for comprehensive mining of medium-hard rock coal, tunnel excavation, and pile foundation rotary excavation under complex working conditions.|
|KC25||10||14.5||86||2600||Suitable for medium-soft rock layers, coal seam excavation, and rotary pile foundation excavation.|